Hampton Court House 11 Plus Exam Info | Maths Papers | Questions and Answers
Hampton Court House School 11 Plus School Information
Answers available here
Free Hampton Court House 11+ Maths and English sample papers are available here.
Hampton Course House
- Headmaster: Mr Guy Holloway
- Type: Co-educational Independent day
- Number of pupils: Approx. 300
- Admissions: Age 3+ (Reception), Age 7+ (Year 3), Age 11+ (Year 7) and 13+ (Year 9), Sixth Form (including boarders): 16+ (Year 12)
- Age: Range 3 to 19
- ISI Report: Hampton Court House School Ofsted Report
Hampton Court House School 11 Plus School Admission
(from school website)
Entry at 11+ (into Year 7) is now our main point of entry and as such is always greatly oversubscribed.
If you would like to register your son or daughter for a place:
- The majority of Middle Years applications are 11+ (ie for entry into Year 7); a handful of candidates each year will apply for occasional places via 9+ (for entry into Year 5), 10+ (for entry into Year 6) or 12+ (for entry into Year 8).
- Please complete and return a registration form and the non-refundable registration fee of £150 (£500 if from outside the EU) by Friday 11th December 2020.
- Your son or daughter will be invited to sit our entrance exams in English and mathematics.
- The entrance exams will be held on Saturday 23rd January 2021 for entry to Years 5 to 8.
- Previous school reports and any other supporting documentation such as educational psychologist reports are required.
- A confidential reference will be requested from your child’s current school.
- Candidates who perform well in the examinations will be invited for interview with the Headmaster in early February 2021.
- Places will be offered by mid-February and need to be accepted by 1 March 2021.