Leicester High 11 Plus Exam Info | Maths Papers | Questions and Answers
Leicester High School 11 Plus School Information
454 London Road
- Headmaster: Mr Alan Whelpdale
- Type: Girls Independent day school
- Number of pupils: Approx. 361
- Admissions: Age 4+ (Reception), Age 5+ (Year 1), Age 11+ (Year 7) 13+ (Year 9), Sixth Form: 16+ (Year 12)
- Age: Range 3 to 18
- ISI Report: Leicester High School ISI Report
Leicester High School 11 Plus Exam Information
The Entrance Examination for Years 6 – 10 takes place in the morning and lasts 3.45 hours. The Examination is set at a level appropriate to age of entry. However, all of the Examinations follow the same format:
- An English paper consisting of a reading task and a piece of extended writing.
- A Mathematics examination designed to provide the opportunity to demonstrate ability in Mathematics.
- A general reasoning test which consists of questions of a Verbal, Numerical and Perceptual nature.
The result of the Entrance Examination is communicated to parents as soon as possible and usually within one week.
If your daughter is offered a place, you will be issued with a Parent Contract to sign and return, along with your £250 deposit to secure your daughter's place at the School.